September 2020 Update:
After 16 years in the space on East Carson Street and two years together as BYS Yoga Collective, we have made the difficult decision to permanently close the studio. Like so many small businesses, we can no longer withstand the social and economic effects of COVID-19.
We hope you too will see this as a practice in non-attachment. Though the physical space will close, the practices, friendships, and communities cultivated within the studio will continue. Of this we are sure.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In the News
- Mindful Studio featured Paul Richards and the fun-filled Family Yoga class!
- We were included in Fitt’s list of incredible places to practice yoga in Pittsburgh!
- Our Friday night Benefit classes were highlighted by Whirl Magazine in October 2014.
- BYS Outdoor Yoga Classes are featured on pg. 22 of the August 2011 issue of YOGA JOURNAL in an article titled “Outward Bound!”
- The Sunday, July 25th 2010 issue of the Post Gazette featured an article about our OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES!
- We were honored to be named “best yoga studio” in the September 2007 issue of Pittsburgh Magazine.
- Our special outdoor yoga class on Mount Washington made the front page of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette on Monday, August 27th 2007!
- Breathe Outside: Yoga at SouthSide Works was featured on WTAE-Channel 4 in the summer of 2007.